- 194 Residential Units within two residential structures
- 12 story building offering 83 units facing 116th St.
- 9 story building offering 111 affordable units facing 117th St.
- Underground parking
- Blink Fitness on ground level
- 25000 sq ft of retail and community space
24 West 117th Street is a beautiful building which will feature two residential structures rising above the tree lined streets of South Harlem. Harlem 116th & Harlem 117th is located mid-block between 116th and 117th Streets and between Lenox and Fifth Avenues in South Harlem. The residential development will contain 110 no fee units, sizes range from studios through 4-bedroom apartments. One 12-story residential structure will front 116th Street and another 9-story residential structure will front 117th Street. 194 underground parking spaces are offered for your convenience. The building will also feature approximately 25,000 square feet of street-level retail and community facilities, which is currently leased to Blink Fitness. The building sits just steps from Marcus Garvey Park, the North entrance to Central Park , the 2 and 3 subway train line, as well as grocery, pharmacies, school, restaurants and culture.
First Cross Street
Malcolm X Boulevard