Receptionist - Arverne, NY
Posted: 10/19/2018Arverne, NYPermanent
C+C Apartment Management LLC, in business since 2004, manages the day to day operations of over 13,000 residential dwelling units across 400+ multi-family properties throughout the country with the highest concentration of properties located in New York City and the outlining boroughs. Currently, the C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
We pride ourselves in providing the owners with a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations. C+C is recognized as an industry leader in regards to the management and operation of real estate.
C+C Apartment Management, a property management firm, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced receptionist to provide full receptionist, administrative, and clerical support to work colleagues at our Arverne (Far Rockaway), New York management office.
Areas of Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person
- Answer phones and redirect calls to the appropriate person
- Manage correspondence
- Provide administrative support to Leasing
- Schedule meetings, manage conference rooms, and coordinate calendars as requested
- Photocopy, scan, and fax information and documents as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Yardi Software a plus
- Multi-task & maintain organization in a fast paced environment
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Detail-oriented with a positive attitude
High School Diploma or equivalent
Commercial Property Manager
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER-REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FIRM
A private real estate firm with assets in the New York Tri-State area seeks a Commercial Property Manager with strong urban retail experience. This individual will be responsible for overseeing all of the property management functions for 80+ retail properties. The candidate must possess experience in leading a team to oversee the full scope of PM activities, aide in strategic plan development, lead new systems implementation, and have a proven track record of success.
In this position, the manager will be responsible for maintaining an administrative framework to effectively coordinate and manage a growing portfolio of assets.
- Direct and manage operations of the commercial portfolio in accordance with the company’s goals, objectives and vision.
- The creation of detailed annual property budgets.
- Oversight of lease administration, client relations, repairs and maintenance and municipal interaction (violations related to commercial space).
- Evaluation and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Coordination of leasehold improvements with in-house construction team.
- Oversight of retail collections.
- Oversight of commercial property management team.
- Strong management skills and experience leading a commercial property management team.
- 5 to 10 years of urban commercial property management experience with a real estate investment firm, property management and/or asset management company.
- Strong financial management skills inclusive of the ability to read and analyze profit and loss statements, balance sheets and tenant account ledgers.
- Computer proficiency – Yardi, Microsoft Office. Must be proficient working with financial information models.
- Experience working with leasing agents and the general commercial leasing process.
- A strong understanding of retail commercial lease documents.
Salary and bonus commensurate with experience.
Education and/or Experience
7+ years of proven leadership experience in commercial property management and the ability to lead a property management team.Submit Resume
Corporate Portfolio Accountant
C+C Apartment Management LLC, in business since 2004, manages the day to day operations of over 12,000 residential dwelling units across nearly 300 multi-family properties throughout the country with the highest concentration of properties located in New York City and the outlining boroughs. Currently, the C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
We pride ourselves in providing owners with a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations. C+C is recognized as an industry leader in regards to the management and operation of real estate.
C+C Apartment Management has an opportunity for an experienced Corporate Portfolio Accountant. Overall responsibilities include: serving as the primary interface between Accounting and Property Management, responsibility for the creation of all property reports and mandatory filings, as well as reviewing and discussing monthly reports directly with investors and L+M’s Asset Management team.
Areas of Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
- Review annual budgets created by property accounting department with possible reforecasts during the year in conjunction with asset and property management
- Review of monthly financial statements for accuracy and completeness
- Communication with management, investors, asset management and property manager (PM) with respect to inquiries regarding financial statements
- Serve as an information resource to asset management, investment partners and acquisition team.
- Review quarterly Portfolio Report
- Review additional statements to be sent to investors/banks
- Quarterly review of property accountant work papers including periodic analysis of escrow and reserve accounts to determine appropriateness of amounts
- Review of year-end audit package including work papers, for submission to independent CPA firm Review of year end journal entries, recorded into Yardi
- Tracking of partner capital contributions and distributions for specific properties
- Work directly with CFO on special projects and reports requested by asset management, banks and investors
- BS in Accounting
- Real estate experience
- Knowledge of Excel and general computer skills are required
- Knowledge of Yardi is a plus
Years of Industry Experience Required:
- 5-10 years
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.Submit Resume