C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day-to-day operations of over 18,000 residential dwelling units across approximately 400 multi-family buildings throughout the New York Tri-state area. The C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional property management services that meet the diverse needs of our various constituents, including our residents, the local community, government and financing agencies, and the owners of the properties. C+C offers a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations.
Will be responsible for managing approx. 1000 units located in the Bronx and Manhattan. Must be familiar with LIHTC compliance and Section 8 program. In addition to the oversight of building staff and operations, as well as the overall financial performance of assigned properties.
- Maintains daily oversight of all maintenance personnel
- Manages HQS inspections and court-ordered repairs
- Monitors and populates MORs and prepares annual budgets
- Reviews and approves invoices
- Completes all tasks/projects on-time
- Approves timesheets and paid time off for site staff
- Oversees equipment repairs and status updates
- Handles snow clearing, landscaping, and general building maintenance operations
- Manages the unit turnover process
- Proactively creates and implements seasonal preventative maintenance measures on equipment
- Closely monitors performance of site staff and coordinates with HR on progressive disciplinary measures
- Monitors and resolves the violation process until completion
- Proactively performs building walkthroughs identifying operational weaknesses
- Ensures optimal resident engagement and frequent resident follow up
- Explain monthly variances on financial MOR report along with other revenue, collection, and debt matters
- Works closely and collaborate with Asset Management (AM) team as well as any/all partners, stakeholders, and co-developers to drive additional value and control expenditures
- Manages retail/commercial operations pursuant to the lease agreements
- Collaborates and supports any/all L+M/C&C Community Affairs initiatives
- Works closely with the Social Services team to support the at-risk residential population
- Maintains full accountability and plays a direct role in supervising agency-specific regularly inspections (i.e. REAC, MOR, API, etc.).
- Documents, prepare incident reports, recover evidence for any/all injuries, claims, or significant incidents – working closely with the L+M legal/insurance groups.
- Effectively manages CAPEX projects – working closely with all internal stakeholders on bidding/leveling and execution of contract docs
- Reviews and enforces security protocols
Background and Skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must display superior leadership ability and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with people and manage challenging administrative projects
- Must have project management experience
- Must possess exemplary customer service skills
- Knowledge of building system, preferred
- Real Estate license, preferred
- Proficiency in Yardi, preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Preferred Certifications: RAM, ARM, AHM, LIHTC and CPM
Yrs. Industry Experience Required
- 3+ years of property management experience
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential property management organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.