C&C Apartment Management LLC, established in 2004, manages the day-to-day operations of over 13,000 affordable and market rate housing residential dwelling units across nearly 350 multi-family properties throughout the country with the highest concentration of properties located in New York City and the tri-state area. Currently, the C&C portfolio is comprised of market rate, mixed market rate, full tax credit/affordable properties as well as commercial asset classes. We pride ourselves in providing a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost-control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations. C&C is recognized as an industry leader with regard to the management and operation of real estate.
Our HUD Compliance Specialist ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements for a mix of sites that include both Section 8 and LIHTC units.
Areas of Responsibilities & Job Requirement:
- Completes Project Based Section 8 re-certifications (and LIHTC re-certifications if blended site)
- Complies with all EIV requirements (i.e. – have WASS ID, take EIV security awareness test annually, run EIV Reports, etc.)
- Prepares and send reminder notices to the residents at 120, 90, 60, and 30 days
- Commences holdover for Failure to Recertify by 2nd day of effective month
- Maintains waiting lists in accordance with HUD regulations
- Contacts, processes, and moves in applicants
- Prepares monthly vacancy reports
- Prepares for tenant file reviews with investors, syndicators, and monitoring agencies audits
- Assists in response to investor, syndicator, HUD, PBCAs and monitoring agency audits
- Completes monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reporting
- Meets with residents, as needed
- Performs additional duties as assigned
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Minimum Experience Required:
3+ years’ experience in affordable housing with recertification experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, required
- Proficiency in Yardi Affordable, required
- Blended Section 8 &Tax Credit Certification, required.
- Ability to speak Spanish, preferred
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and potential with a growing property management company.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.