C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day-to-day operations of over 18,000 residential dwelling units across approximately 400 multi-family buildings throughout the New York Tri-state area. The C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional property management services that meet the diverse needs of our various constituents, including our residents, the local community, government and financing agencies, and the owners of the properties. C+C offers a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations.
• Greet residents and complete preliminary correspondence/dialogue if needed
• Assist with answering phones and taking memos
• Schedule recertification appointments
• Manage and distribute correspondence
• Organize files, including recertification and other correspondence
• Follow up with residents on open items from Agency Reviews
• Generate and mail reminder notices and waivers
• Track income documentation and waivers
• Perform additional duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirements:
• High School Diploma and/or equivalency
Minimum Experience Required:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bi-lingual (English & Spanish speaking)
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential property management organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.