1735 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10035
We provide compliance services necessary for properties regulated by State and Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC). Many of the properties we manage were financed through the LIHTC program. C+C Apartment Management has comprehensive knowledge of all compliance regulations that govern these properties.
C+C Apartment Management has relationships with all the LIHTC monitoring agencies including the New York State Department of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR), the New York State Housing Finance Authority (HFA), the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD), and the New York City Housing Development Corp (HDC).
- Annual recertification of tax credit units
- Comprehensive reporting to tax credit investors and agencies
- Maintain tenant files
- Supervising the annual agency and investor audits
- On-site physical inspections
- Next available unit rule
- Monitoring rents to comply with tax credit rules
A turnkey operation from beginning to end.
C+C is proud to currently manage over 250 multi-family properties throughout the country. Currently, the C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties. Our experiences in marketing and leasing to a diverse group of income ranges are unprecedented. Our targeting of specific prospective applicants first starts with understanding the community, the property and the general demographics of the area. By studying the demographics, we maximize the effect of our marketing and advertising efforts while remaining within the allocated marketing and advertising budget.
Our Marketing Services Include:
- Marketing and leasing of apartments and retail space.
- Preparation of a marketing plan that achieves the broadest practical representation in its outreach efforts.
- Utilize all avenues of advertising including on-line, our website and appropriate signage.
- Conduct pre-qualification interviews and background checks including credit, criminal and previous landlord references.
- Schedule the apartment viewing and lease signing with applicants
- Develop informative welcome packages for residents and communications
- Newsletters for residents to keep connected and welcome customer service as well as receive suggestions.
A proactive, comprehensive approach.
We take a proactive, comprehensive approach to property management. We offer a full-range of services to ensure that resident needs are met, that the property meets the financial goals of the owners and that the buildings are in compliance with all government regulations.
- Rent collections
- Monthly financial reporting
- Budget preparation
- Tracking actual results versus budget
- Cash management
- Full line of insurance
- Establish bank accounts
- Complete tenant screening to secure quality residents
- Annual rent registration, window guard and lead based paint notices
- Preparation of lease renewals in compliance with Rent Guideline Board regulations
- Monitoring and reviewing the accounts of residents receiving Section 8 assistance
- Commencement and supervision of legal proceedings
- Distribution of rent bills
- Attention to vacancies
- Regular property visits
- Work order tracking and control
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Apartment turnover
- Hiring and supervision of on-site staff
- Annual boiler inspections and filings
- 24-hour emergency response