C&C Apartment Management LLC, established in 2004, manages the day-to-day operations of over 13,000 affordable and market rate housing residential dwelling units across nearly 350 multi-family properties throughout the country with the highest concentration of properties located in New York City and the tri-state area. Currently, the C&C portfolio is comprised of market rate, mixed market rate, full tax credit/affordable properties as well as commercial asset classes. We pride ourselves in providing a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost-control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations. C&C is recognized as an industry leader with regard to the management and operation of real estate.
Areas of Responsibilities & Job Requirement:
- Attend weekly and monthly case management meetings
- Serve as a liaison to community agencies, network with community providers, and seek out new services available to clients
- Maintain a Resource Directory that includes a listing of state and/or local service providers that residents can contact for assistance
- Maintain current and consistent service delivery notes
- Refer and link residents to desired or required supportive services in the general community
- Educate residents on service availability, application procedures, job training, etc. Advocate for residents in these areas
- Monitor and report ongoing services from community agencies as assigned
- Help resident build networks with other residents, family, and community
- Provide training to residents regarding tenant rights and obligations
- Consult and work with tenant associations in identifying residents’ needs, advocacy efforts while developing educational and wellness programs
- Provide support and crisis intervention
- Keep internal and external customers informed while following up on issues to completion.
- Answer telephone, inquiries, and any questions that pertain to property and set appointments
- Meet with agencies and other resources
- Complete resident folders as required.
- Provide general case management and referral services
- Complete regular and special reports as directed
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in social work or a degree in a related field, preferred
Minimum Experience Required:
2+ year(s) of comparable work experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain 36 hours of training hours per year as required by HUD
- Verifiable experience in direct social service delivery working with elderly people or persons with disabilities
- Demonstrated working knowledge of supportive services, geriatric support, and assistance programs
- Demonstrated experience with crisis intervention
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a professional manner when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient listener with excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, diplomacy, courteous, and professional manner
- Positive outgoing attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with limited supervision
- Demonstrated working knowledge of computer applications and information tracking systems
- Bilingual in Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Spanish Sound knowledge of American Sign Language, preferred
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and potential with a growing property management company.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.