C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day-to-day operations of over 18,000 residential dwelling units across approximately 400 multi-family buildings throughout the New York Tri-state area. The C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional property management services that meet the diverse needs of our various constituents, including our residents, the local community, government and financing agencies, and the owners of the properties. C+C offers a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations.
Serves as primary interface between accounting and property management and responsible for the creation of all property reports and mandatory filings.
- Develops annual budgets with possible reforecasts during the year in conjunction with management and Property Manager (PM).
- Prepares month and year end journal entries, recorded into Yardi (recurring).
- Conducts monthly review of cash flow statement with account analysis of significant budget variances. Communication with management and PM with respect to same.
- Reviews additional statements to be sent to investors/banks including, BS, AR, AP, etc.
- Reviews monthly L+M portfolio report.
- Reviews of coding of general ledger accounts at least once quarterly, including payroll reconciliation.
- Tracks escrow and reserve accounts; prepares periodic analysis to determine appropriateness of escrow amounts.
- Works with Property Managers on requisitions from blocked replacement reserve/operating accounts.
- Prepares year end audit package including work papers, for submission to outside accountants.
- Posts outside accountant’s year end journal entries and reconcile beginning year general ledger balances.
- Tracks partner capital contributions and distributions for specific properties.
Background and Skills
- Knowledge of Excel and general computer skills, required
- Knowledge of Yardi, preferred
- BS in Accounting
- Real estate experience, preferred
Yrs. Industry Experience Required
- 2+ years of comparable experience
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential property management organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.