C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day-to-day operations of over 18,000 residential dwelling units across approximately 400 multi-family buildings throughout the New York Tri-state area. The C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional property management services that meet the diverse needs of our various constituents, including our residents, the local community, government and financing agencies, and the owners of the properties. C+C offers a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Generates renewal offers for the market rate portfolio, in accordance with, Rent Stabilized guidelines or specified negotiated increases
- Responsible for organizing and processing incoming and outgoing mailings
- Generates lease riders
- Maintains active line of communication with tenants
- Updates renewal status in Excel
- Provides non-renewal back notices to Accounts Receivable and updates Yardi
- Works with tenants on household changes
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Minimum Experience Required:
- 2+ years of comparable work experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong negotiating and customer service skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Rent Stabilization
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Yardi and On-Site, preferred
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential property management organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.