C+C Apartment Management LLC has an excellent opportunity for a Leasing Agent who will ensure properties are fully leased, minimize vacancies, and achieve leasing goals. The Leasing Agent will also assist with the full scope of the leasing process for new prospects, and current residents during the renewal process.
C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day to day operations of over 18,500 residential dwelling units across nearly 80 multi-family properties throughout the country, with the highest concentration of properties located in New York City and the outlining boroughs. Currently, the C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the day to day leasing activities for current and upcoming available residential units
- Assist with lease transfers and assignments
- Oversee applications, gather required documents, process leases, prepare lease files, and collect payment
- Assist Leasing Manager in maintaining reports including weekly, monthly, and comp reports by property
- Help maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospects and residents meet
- Attend and assist in organizing resident events
- Availability to work weekends and evenings as required
- Perform additional ad hoc projects
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 2+ years of onsite leasing experience, required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office
- Must have direct experience in a client-facing role
- Expertise in the competitive market, advertising, marketing strategies, communication, organization, sales, and kin negotiation skills are required
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Real estate license, required
- Proficiency with Yardi and On-Site, preferred
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this position at any time with or without notice.
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential real estate developer/builder organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.