C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day-to-day operations of over 18,000 residential dwelling units across approximately 400 multi-family buildings throughout the New York Tri-state area. The C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional property management services that meet the diverse needs of our various constituents, including our residents, the local community, government and financing agencies, and the owners of the properties. C+C offers a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations.
The Leasing Agent ensures our properties are fully leased, identifies strategies to minimize vacancies, achieves leasing goals, and performs ad hoc projects as needed. Additionally, the Leasing Agent is a critical member of the leasing process for prospective and existing residents during the renewal process for two properties located in downtown Newark, NJ. The primary scope of responsibilities is described as follow:
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the day-to-day leasing activities for current and upcoming available residential
- Oversees the application process with prospective clients; gathers the proper documentation, processes leases, prepares lease files, and collects payments. This includes new leases, sublets, transfers and lease assignments.
- Assist Director of Market Leasing with maintaining status reports by property, and comprehensive reports.
- Assists with organizing and attends resident events
- Must be able to work weekends
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Minimum Experience Required:
- 2+ years of comparable work experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a licensed Real Estate Agent in the state of New Jersey
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office
- Must have direct experience in a client-facing role
- Prevalent knowledge of advertising, marketing, sales, and negotiation strategies, and sound understanding of the competitive market
- Effective communicator with stellar organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Yardi and On-Site, preferred
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential property management organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.