C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day-to-day operations of over 18,000 residential dwelling units across approximately 400 multi-family buildings throughout the New York Tri-state area. The C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional property management services that meet the diverse needs of our various constituents, including our residents, the local community, government and financing agencies, and the owners of the properties. C+C offers a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations.
Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements for a mix of sites that include both full re-certifications and recertification waivers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Completes annual LIHTC re-certifications for properties with waivers and self-certifications within their portfolio.
- Prepare and send reminder notices to the residents at 90, 60, and 30 days
- Commences holdover for Failure to Recertify by 2nd day of effective month
- Prepares for tenant file reviews with investors, syndicators, and monitoring agencies audits
- Assists in response to investor, syndicator, and monitoring agency audits
- Completes monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reporting
- Tracks audits, reporting, re-certifications, etc.
- Meets with residents as needed
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High School diploma
Minimum Experience Required:
- 1+ years’ experience in affordable housing
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, required
- Proficiency in Yardi Affordable, required
- Ability to speak Spanish, preferred
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential property management organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.