C&C Apartment Management LLC, established in 2004, manages the day-to-day operations of over 13,000 affordable and market rate housing residential dwelling units across nearly 350 multi-family properties throughout the country with the highest concentration of properties located in New York City and the tri-state area. Currently, the C&C portfolio is comprised of market rate, mixed market rate, full tax credit/affordable properties as well as commercial asset classes. We pride ourselves in providing a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost-control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations. C&C is recognized as an industry leader with regard to the management and operation of real estate.
Areas of Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
• Renting apartments, administrative functions and providing outstanding service to prospect residents and third -party agencies.
• Facilitates all aspects of the apartment leasing process, qualifying prospective residents and signing leases
• Follows up with prospects and leads to increase occupancy
• Collect eligibility documentation & determine eligibility of applicant based on income restriction process
• Perform credit/ criminal background screening
• Ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner
• Request & review initial verifications of applicants income/ assets/ housing from applicant and 3rd party.
• Assemble tenants permanent tenant file and submit to accounting for processing
• Complete subsidy packages (Section 8, LINC, FHEPS, SEPS, etc.)
• Perform other related duties as assigned (coordinating unit viewing, weekly reporting, administrative tasks, etc.)
• Two (2) years of comparable work experience or a closely related field
• LIHTC Proficient/Certified
• Yardi proficient a plus
• Knowledge of NYC Housing Lottery process
• Microsoft Office Suite required
• Excellent organizational and record keeping skills, detail-oriented and apply initiative.
• Administrative tasks such as scanning, faxing, sending emails, checking voicemails, etc.
• Bilingual a plus
Preferred Background and Skills:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Adobe Reader software
• Knowledge of Yardi Software.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
· High School Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience.
· 2-3 years of industry experience
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential real estate developer/builder organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.