C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day-to-day operations of over 18,000 residential dwelling units across approximately 400 multi-family buildings throughout the New York Tri-state area. The C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional property management services that meet the diverse needs of our various constituents, including our residents, the local community, government and financing agencies, and the owners of the properties. C+C offers a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations.
The Compliance Manager will work directly under the Property Manager. The objective of the role will be to ensure that the property is maintained by securing continued compliance with Section 8 PBV and the Public Housing Authority’s (PHA) regulations as it pertains to leasing, tracking, and reporting. The property is located in Harlem, New York.
• Directly supervise Compliance Specialists
• Ensure appropriate leases are signed by residents
• Ensure lease charge adjustments are updated based on PHA rent determination
• Submit online renewal leases to PHA in a timely manner
• Prequalify income & screening of applicant referrals for unit vacancies
• Handle all transfer-inquiries and work with PHA on processing requests
• Handle HQS tracking including monitoring PHA extranet, coordinating cure of failed inspections and submitting to respective agencies
• Perform quarterly analysis of subsidy arrears and work with Property Manager for collection process
• Knowledge of Section 8 rent determination
• Experience with Yardi and entering lease charges
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite applications
• Ability to perform in a busy, changing, multi-tasking work environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to provide stellar customer service
• Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor
• Bi-lingual (English & Spanish speaking) a plus
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Years of Relevant Experience Required:
• Two (2) or Three (3) years of management experience in affordable multi-family leasing or compliance.
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential property management organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.