C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day-to-day operations of over 18,000 residential dwelling units across approximately 400 multi-family buildings throughout the New York Tri-state area. The C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional property management services that meet the diverse needs of our various constituents, including our residents, the local community, government and financing agencies, and the owners of the properties. C+C offers a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process tenant and subsidy payments in Yardi and scan checks to banks
- Receive, log and post all security deposits at move in
- Perform move outs and coordinate/process security deposit refunds
- Update lease charges to reflect new subsidy breakdowns and adjust tenant’s ledger
- Perform quarterly analysis of subsidy arrears and work with supervisor for collection process
- Handle all tenant billing inquiries and work with supervisor to resolve discrepancies.
- Handle customer inquiries over the phone and in person regarding their accounts
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High School diploma
Minimum Experience Required:
- 2 plus year of comparable work experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office suite software
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Familiarity with affordable housing subsidies and housing agencies, preferred
- Experience with Yardi or similar industry related software, preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish, preferred
- LIHTC certification, preferred
- TaCC certification, preferred
C+C offers competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous potential with a growing residential property management organization.
C+C is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.